Equipment: One kilo hand weights and half a kilo ankle weights. Optional on the second section of the class, double up on ankle weights and add half kilo more. In total one kilo on each leg. Practice this tone 4/5 times a week.
Things to work on this week:
1) If lower back hurts while lifting the leg (do not lift so high and/or take off weights)
2) If wrists hurt, move on to your forearms
3) Move to your own pace if I am moving too fast.
4) When lifting the leg or moving it from one corner to the other, make sure your core is engaged. You rleg should always travel with the force and support of your core.
5) If pain, please stop and stretch
6) Follow your breath, never stop breathing, inhale and exhale
7) During arms, open your legs, feet hip width apart and let your body move from you CORE. Avoid moving your arms in a static way.
8) Look for little placement details this week (like the relevé during the lunge )
Don't give up!
Let me know how much you like these tips.