Tone Light is a full body workout, created for those of you who are more on the intermediate level .This week focuses on the core, including the pelvic floor.
1. Place a lot of padding under knees (that means like 2 thick mats, folded)
2. Do not place all of your body weight on your knees. Your body weight needs to be evenly distributed throughout your body.
3. If you are doing a move that feels awkward to you, please break it down- if the moves has two combos, choose one and stick with it.
4. If wrists are bothering, please use your FOREARMS every time possible or use some big dumbells to hold on to.
5. Do not double up in weights if not strong enough. Build your strength throughout the week and then add them on.